Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A table runner ((by me))

I threw my friend a baby shower a few weeks ago. I had a really cute diaper cake that I wanted to display on my cake stand, on the table. But I didn't have a runner that went with it. So I decided to make one. I loved how it turned out, so it is currently still on my table.

It's a very simple design with 6 rows of ruffles on the ends.
The only thing I don't like about it, is it turned out too skinny. My math was off a bit.
But add some cute birds and who's gonna notice?

3 comments:

  1. Your table runner is very cute! I really like it a lot. I also wanted to comment on how cute your aprons are, but the post is missing. :( I loved A's pose in the one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out awesome! I love seeing the new things you make, you're so creative! I have to admit that it's some what your fault that I now love crafting too!

    ReplyDelete