Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lil' post-it pads ((by me))

I saw this tutorial and thought it would be a fun project with my 11 year old niece.

It was simple and we had a blast together. We ended up using the bigger square post-it's and they worked great. My crop-a-dile punched through half of it with no problem. (Except for me trying to cram it in there. Next time I'll loose a couple of sheets, or do it in thirds like in the tut.)

I used the baby girl cricut cartridge for the images (which my friend Natalie designed)
And I think they turned out lovely.

The mushroom is my favorite.
And Tori loved them! A great place to jot down notes or write notes in class :) (not that I condone that :) )
Also fun and easy for little gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute and I'm glad you get to spend some time with Tori.

    ReplyDelete