Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lil' aprons ((by me))

You might remember this from a previous post (that has now been replaced). I tried it and wanted to post my results..

It really was simple, and my three year old loves them. I made one up for her, and after seeing how easy it was I had to make one for here little sister! When I was done with that, I thought why not make some for her cousins? They are that easy and so cute. Here are how mine turned out:



This is the third one I made for her two year old cousin who LOVES purple.
This is the last one I made for her 5 year old cousin.
The first one I made.
and the second.
And of course, a beautiful flower embelishment for each.





And HERE is the tutorial, you should check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment now! I really like those aprons. They're so cute! I love the material you used to make them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck those are so adorable! I love em! Where did you get your fabrics from, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete