Friday, May 20, 2011

Thread organizer

My poor stash of "floss" has looked like this for a while. Just shoved into one of my sewing drawers. A while back I came across the cutest little printables for winding thread. When I finally got around to having time, I couldn't find the website where they were. I was SO sad. But randomly another blog I follow featured the printable because they had just used it. YAY! I had it again. And I was ready. So I took this crazy pile...

These cute guys...
And started winding. I love their cute little face, smiling up at me. It just made me so happy as I was winding...
and winding...
and winding...
and winding...
and winding...I did get pretty sick of it, but my pile turned from the above picture...
to this....
and this....and then nothing.
I took all my newly wound, cute faced floss, and put them into one of my million organizers.
Another project, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment