Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More projects

More projects for my MIL. She's announcing her leader that is recently pregnant by hanging this banner at mutual tonight. I used birthday banner printables that I already had, then I just printed off the new letters I needed, and covered up the birthday letters.



From the same printables I used the cupcake toppers and covered up the images with my own. I glued them at different heights on popsicles sticks, and stuck them in glass jars full of split peas. Super cute and easy.


Then, for a 5K the Young Women are doing, my cute MIL wanted to give them a reminder on Sunday. So she wanted to make a cute water bottle label to put around their own bottle.
I had her pick her favorite design again, and this happened to be an easter one. There is a bunny hiding under the label. She gave me all the information and I formated it to fit right in the design. Turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment