Monday, May 30, 2011

Feeling Patriotic?

Let me start off by saying I LOVE my country! L.O.V.E. LOVE all the brave men and women who have and continue to fight for our freedom and comforts....well having said that, I never decorate for the 4th of July. I don't like the colors, and have never felt inspired to decorate my home in them...well I've been on such a decorating kick this year, and I am VERY patriotic, so I got over my issues, and made a few decorations, with more to come of course.

Framed art

"Freedom" banner. My friend picked out the paper, and asked if I wanted to use her extra's to make one of my own! Well I just loved the papers she chose, so I made two!

And "liberty". I Can't wait to hang them up, and make more to go along with them.

This was the best shot I could get of the white paper. We embossed it with a script print, that just looked perfect for this theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment