Monday, May 2, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

Teacher appreciation starts today. It's a whole week of showing love to those who raise are children while we are not! And I am SO thankful for them. My kids are very much like me, and respond better to outside sources for learning. My Dad attempted to teach us piano when we were little....FAIL. My Mom attempted home school with me in the fifth grade....FAIL. (which btw, if you're reading, I'm sure you did an excellent job...it was me...) So again I am VERY thankful to those who teach, inspire, and help my kids grow. I knew when I saw this idea on Skip to my Lou, that this was the gift I wanted to give Aubree's Pre-school teacher.
I took Aubree to Wal-Mart and had her pick out some flowers. We came home and found this cute pitcher in my "I'm-not-sure-why-I-have-you-but-I-know-I'll-use-you" pile, and viola....a beautiful gift.
I printed out the cute cute tag, from said blog...and used a scallop punch I have to make it extra cute. Hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment