Thursday, May 19, 2011

Books

These books have been on my "to-do" list for a while. And now that I'm not as busy, I am finishing projects, getting things out of the way...I got this paper over two years ago, and still haven't finished, until now. At least it's in time for my second to enjoy!

I made a few of them, and they are all a little different.

So far my girls LOVE them. The others will be gifted.
Book two. I got the idea HERE. I knew I wanted to do it, just a little differently.
I wanted to back all the paint chips on paper so you didn't see the ugly bar code and writing on the back, but that gave the book extra pages, so I just cut out letters and put all the names next to the color.
Then I took it to Office Max and had it bound for $1!
I also LOVE how this turned out, and it already has some good use from the girls. My oldest asked why there wasn't a page for gray. (It's her favorite color....)
All the colors I have are:
Pink, white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and black. There are enough hue's to do light and dark. colors, but I went for simple....

No comments:

Post a Comment