Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday for my MIL

I was at a loss this year, as to what we were going to do for my MIL.  As I was trying to come up with a brilliant idea, unknown to me, my husband asked his Dad what he could suggest.  His response was very welcome.  Apparently during the holidays, she'll go home and tell my FIL how much she likes my framed art I make.  I bought two frames at Hobby Lobby (50% off) and did two pictures for each of the next four holidays that we celebrate.  For Fall/Thanksgiving:

Corn specimen art
A beautiful printable I found last year.
And then I decided to throw in some cute tags for each holiday as well, since my MIL is the cutest and I know she'll use them.

Valentines Day (obviously I didn't do these in order...)

Heart specimen art.

Another beautiful printable I found last year.

And more cute tags.

Christams:

Glitter silhouette
Printable.
Tags.

And finally Halloween:

Glitter silhouette

Printable.

Tags.
Now as the holiday's get closer she can have cute art to put in her house, and just switch out the pictures.  And who knows....Christmas may just be the rest of the holidays..(St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, and birthday ones to set out for each celebration....a boy and a girl version of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment