Sunday, October 31, 2010

Petal skirt

I saw THIS tutorial a while ago and knew I had to make it for my girls. It was a little harder than I thought, and I actually spent close to 10 hours making it!! It wasn't the petals. The construction was confusing to me, but now I have made other skirts with similar construction and I think I could do it A LOT faster. I might just try so my girls can have matching skirts.

I had to hide it from my three year during the process. If she finds out I made something for her, she won't wear it! I have to sneak it in an Old Navy or Target bag, and she's convinced. I'm not sure if she likes it yet. But I do!

1 comment:

  1. A won't wear things that you make her? Weird. I didn't think that started until much older. Did someone say something to her to make her think hand-made items are not as cute as store-bought items?

    ReplyDelete