Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Decorations

Okay, so this year I'm really liking the placement of most of my decorations. So I had to capture it, so I can duplicate it next year. There are some areas I don't love, but they require more/different decorations that I'll have to buy or make..

In my kitchen..
I made the silhouette this year. The rest is old.


I love my witches brew by the oven.





Bathroom needs sprucing..but for now


Basement door.

Living Room




Those two empty frames will have insect displays. Spiders on the black and bats on the green. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Some trick-or-treating mice on the wall..

Family room


And porch.



1 comment:

  1. I really like all your decorations. They're super cute. I just don't like the spiders very much. ;) I love the trick-or-treating mice!

    ReplyDelete