Saturday, October 1, 2011

Repurposing an old shirt

My cute sisters have the cutest clothes.  They always bring me bags before they go to the DI.  Some of them fit...but most of them, not so much.  My little sisters are quite tiny...anyway...every now and then there is an article that doesn't fit, but I can't seem to let it go.  This shirt would be one of those items...

Look at this beautiful detail....could you get rid of it??!  So, I took this shirt, and turned it into another skirt, for another friend's birthday party. I really wanted to keep it for my daughter...but I stuck to my original plan, and we gave it away. :)
It turned out so cute.  I can't wait to see it on her...

I had my little two year old model again...and again, it kind of worked :)

I made a matching headband, from the scrapes of the shirt.


I hope Helen likes it as much as she does!



No comments:

Post a Comment