Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A baby shower

This time for my husband's cousin.  We decided to do an owl theme.  So a few items I made beforehand...


Cute Cute Cute invitations...

Diaper cake
With cute, tiny pennant banner.


Owl toothpicks for the mini sandwiches.

Owl straws for the water
Baby sleeping sign (that matches the theme of her nursery)

Game folders

With a "words of wisdom" card, and three games
I LOVE the papers together.  They turned out so cute.  I stole the idea, and got the printables from my friend who did them HERE.
Printed out these cute printables, and borrowed cute frames from same friend.
At the shower:
Entry table:
Cute owl favor bag.
Maternity pictures of the beautiful mom to be...
Sign, and game folders
Food counter decorations:


Prizes for the game..
Tray game, she kept all the items :)
Food:


Decor:
Cutest owls in tree
Who would've thought that FIVE people would've guessed correctly how many clothes pins are in the jar?

No comments:

Post a Comment