Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July crafts

My MIL got my girls the cutest shirts for my girls for the 4th. So I just had to make cute headbands to go with it. I did four layers of felt, and three flowers. Then I just glued them on a piece of ribbon, and tied it in the back. Super easy, and super cute.

Then I wanted to make a craft with my girls. I saw THIS cute tutorial, and knew I wanted to do it. I cut up some crayons in red, white, and blue. Then I mixed the solution. My daughter poured it into the molds, and then both daughters helped me put the crayons in the mixture.

We only waited 24 hours, instead of the 72, and they were just fine. Then we glued a bail on the back, and threaded it through a ribbon necklace. I love how they turned out.
We even made two extra for their cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment