Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some gifts for Valentines

I decided my friend needed some cute Valentine shirts for her boys...not sure why, but once it was in my head, I had to do it. So for the older, he's 2 1/2 and so cute.

And the younger. He's 4 months.
I had found this shirt on sale at Target. It had some weird dog on it. So I just covered it up.
I died the onsie gray to match. But it is a lot bluer of a gray..they still go well together. I used my blackletter cartridge for the font. Using the freezer paper method. And just did the heart free-hand. Using gray wool felt. Sometimes it's easier.
My other friend wanted to make cute bags for her girls. We did the front personalized and I got a quick shot.

I had to make this as a little Valentine for my MIL, who sings this to my kids.
And a little present for my friend Karen, who invited us to spend Valentines weekend with her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment