Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heart felt wreath

I'm on the ball this month!! I'm making valentines decor in time to have them up this year. This is the first of a few projects. I stole the idea from here. As well as other projects to be finished.



I did count how many circles I used, which was 124. It was a little shy of 3/4 yard. But I would use the whole 3/4 and really fill it in. I skimped around the edges, and it's still beautiful from the front, but from the side you can see it's not all the way filled. I finished mine a little different. I hot glued some tulle to the back (after I formed it how I wanted it to be) and then backed it all in red felt. That way from any angle you only see red. And we have a glass door so from the inside of the house your not staring at an unfinished back of wreath. It's not that neat and pretty, but it's better than white, unfinished!

No comments:

Post a Comment