Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Decor part 1

Front Room:
I caved this year and got a fake tree, for the husband. with the contingency that we still get a real tree, but SMALL. so here is our sad, undecorated tree. But the lights look great.




Family Room:
We finally got the last pieces to complete our nativity. 6 years in the making, and totally worth it.
Stockings that my grandma makes us.I've had mine since I was a little girl. My husband got one as soon as he entered the family. And now the kids have on too!
They're so beautiful and meaningful to me.
My christmas countdown that I will re-do one day.....
Santa music players.
Where we put our cards...
Kitchen:





My sad porch. I'm in the process of weeding out all our blue/silver/white decorations. We want to stay more traditional with red's, green's, gold's, so for now our porch has on red tree (hopefully to be joined with it's taller green brother and multi wreath sister after christmas)
And our snowman door mat...
More to come after I finish some projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment